*YOU MUST CALL FOR A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
THIS NUMBER MUST BE WRITTEN ON THE PACKAGE/LABEL,
AS DOES THE NAME THE MERCHANDISE WAS PURCHASED UNDER.
*ALL MERCHANDISE MUST BE IN NEW CONDITION.
-Tires must not be driven on.
-Wheels must not have been mounted on vehicle.
*All merchandise must be in original boxes.
*If customer returns product:
-Do not ship via the U.S. Postal Service.
-Make sure merchandise is fully insured.
-Return Authorization number must be clearly written on package and label.
*All returns or cancellations subject to freight and handling charge plus 25% restocking fee or 25% cancellation fee of the total amount.
*ABSOLUTELY NO returns or cancellations on special orders.
(for example: drilled or specially gold or chrome plated wheels).
*If you mount the rims or tires on the car, or the tires on the rims ABSOLUTELY NO returns.
* Secure center cap and lug nuts/bolts in separate bags and tape securely to inside of wheel.
* If returning two wheels in one box, must hare protective cardboard between wheels.
* Wheel must have a foam sheet pad protecting the face of the wheel from cardboard chafing.
* Wheel must be secured and well protected in the box.
* Any Styrofoam packing material received with the shipment must be reused in the same way.
* Remove any staples that are not fully closed from the box.
* Tires must not have been mounted on wheels.
* each tire must be labeled with Wheel and Tire Superstores, LLC address as well as your own address.
* Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the label.
Return Wheel & Tires Package
* When possible, use original packaging material.
* Original packaging consists of
- Three cardboard layers (two for the face of the wheel and one for the backside of the wheel).
- Foam or bubble wrap layers are required to protect the face of the wheel from cardboard chafing.
- Padded envelope containing any lug hardware.
* The tire/wheel package must be repackaged in the same fashion
as when they were originally received.
* If nylon banding is unavailable, a high-strength tape may be substituted
to hold cardboard and foam securely on the tire/wheel package.
Why customer won't get a refund?
* We are not able to give credit on a return, due to improper packaging.
-The packages are not treated gently during shipment,
and without the proper packaging, the wheels are damaged. It is the customer's
responsibility to make sure the wheels are protected.
* Under no circumstance will Wheel and Tire Superstores, LLC accept a return of product
that is damaged due to the negligence of the customer!!! Remember,
the wheels are still your (the customer) property until we get them back.
* All products sold by Wheel and Tire Superstores, LLC carry the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
-Wheel and Tire Superstores, LLC will be happy to help when a warranty problem arises.
Beyond the standard manufactures warranty, there are no warranties, express or implied,
including any warranty of merchantability or fitment for any particular purpose.
* NO WARRANTY ON GOLD PLATED WHEELS AND PAINTED WHEELS.
* ONE YEAR WARRANTY ON CHROME PLATED WHEELS (wire wheels are excluded)
* CUSTOMER PAYS FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING BOTH WAYS
ON ALL WARRANTIES OR ADJUSTMENTS.
* NO WARRANTIES ON RUSTED WIRE WHEELS.
Se Habla Español